Book a Service Inquiry
Interested in our services, but need a little more information? Book an appointment now to discuss your business needs and explore how we can help you. Click below to access our easy, online booking calendar.
In an age when there is almost no barrier to starting one's own company and freelancing, it is more important than ever that companies offer an exciting and effective environment to attract employees. To accomplish this, you must consider culture, organizational design, management philosophy, values, and vision, and you must attach all that to a highly effective working environment. That's what Human Resources is ultimately about, and these are the things StrategyWerx can help you with.
StrategyWerx offers a range of Human Resource services, including human resource planning, pre-employment assessments, training/onboarding program development, compensation planning and analysis, and professional development for yourself and your team.
We provide the following HR services:
- Compensation strategy and design
- Cultural design
- Organizational structure and design
- Employee training and development specifically related to any programs, systems, or projects we implement for our clients. If we engage in an organizational impact project with you, we also make sure you have the employee training and development resources to ensure long-term success.
- Management and Leadership development
- Training and onboarding program development and systems
- Assessments for new hires, management potential, career and professional development.
There are some HR services we do not provide, though we will happily introduce you to specialists in these areas:
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Handbook Development
- Labor Relations
- Human Resources Compliance
Let us help you put together the kind of HR program that helps you recruit and keep the best people.
Book an Appointment
You can book Andrea Hill's time, in one-hour blocks, any time you need it. Bring your questions, ask for help brainstorming a problem, or seek critique or input on an idea.